Sunday, May 29, 2016

Beautiful days


I made this special quilt with my students for: 


"To commemorate 110th anniversary of SMU opening, SMU Museum held an exhibition of contemporary crafts: <>. This exhibition <> presents works of crafts that started as tools from primeval humanity and have turned into familiar and specific art of living in our lives by sharing the experience of objects."

When we were making this quilt, I saw Alicia's challenge, 
So it was such a special experience to me.
When the curator asked to make a work for this exhibition, I thought of many things for it; history, memories, color, image.
We printed many photos on fabric, so I read some on it. 
Many letters of it had special meaning to me.
There were a lot of memories, including my beautiful days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment